When it’s summer, a beach triathlon kills two birds with one stones – getting in a race and taking a family vacation. When the kids are begging to go to the beach, you can pack up your gear and grant their wish!
If you’re training for a Half Ironman or and Ironman later in the season, doing a sprint race will let you get in some actual event training and serve as a great training workout for that day.
Dewey Beach Triathlon
September 17, 2016
The Dewey Beach Triathlon offers several different events including the following:
- TRIATHLON: As always the feature event will be the triathlon, a 1/2 mile ocean swim, 16 mile bike and 3.45 mile run.
- TRIATHLON RELAY
- AQUABIKE: For those looking to race and not wanting to run you can elect to race in the Aquabike division which features a 1/2 mile swim and a 16 mile bike.
- DUATHLON: Athletes will now have the option to race a duathlon as a 1/2 mile beach run, 16 mile bike and 3.45 mile run.
The Dewey Beach Sprint Triathlon. ½ mile swim, 16 mile bike and 3.5 mile run.
Bethany Beach First Responders Triathlon-Duathlon-Aquabike
September 18, 2016
The Bethany Beach event offers:
- Triathlon – 1000 meter Ocean Swim (.62 miles), 30k Bike (18.5 miles), and 7k Run (4.35 miles)
- Duathlon – 1000 meter Hard Sand Beach Run (.62 miles), 30k Bike (18.5 miles), and 7k Run (4.35 miles)
- Aquabike – 1000 meter Ocean Swim (.62 miles), 30k Bike (18.5 miles). Less than a 1/4 mile run to the Finish.
The Bethany Beach First Responders Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquabike features a Swim/Beach Run, 30k Bike and 7k Run. Swim Bethany Beach’s beautiful and clean ocean waters, bike along one of the most tranquil and scenic areas of Coastal Delaware and run through area towns along the coastline.
Long Beach Triathlon
Sprint, SuperSprint, Relay and Youth.
The Long Beach Triathlon is back on September 18, 2016, one of the most scenic races on the pacific coast!
South Beach Triathlon
April 2, 2017
Registration Now OPEN
Experience the incredible scenery that the South Beach Triathlon has to offer. Don’t let its beauty fool you, it’s a challenge for athletes of all levels.
New England Triathlon Tour
Streamline Events offers a number of triathlons in the Northeast. Check out these upcoming events for 2016.
|Hyannis II Triathlon||September 10||Sprint|
|Wallis Sands Triathlon||September 18||Sprint|
|Nantasket Beach Triathlon||September 18||Sprint|
Do you have a favorite beach triathlon that you do every year?